Walking is the most mild cardio exercise. Fewer calories burned than running, cycling or swimming. Even so, walking is an exercise that people liked.
Want to burn more calories by walking? Consider the following tips, as quoted from the dictionary.
A. Standing UprightWhen the body is aligned, back and buttocks muscles will work harder so you can walk faster and burn more calories. Stand upright with your back straight, ears, shoulders and hips aligned.
2. Small StepsThe best way to improve the speed and burn more calories is to walk with a small and fast.
3. Use a HandBend your arms to form a 90 degree angle, then pumps his hands forward and backward. This will increase your speed and course, burn more calories.
4. 'Sweep' SidewalkWhen running, do the sweeping movement of the foot when walking, that is by lifting your heel and when the body rests on the finger tips, give encouragement. The movement is like to get rid of chewing gum stuck to the soles of shoes. This movement would move a lot of muscles so that more calories are burned.
5. Avoid RiseIncline is good to burn more calories by bringing pressure on the body. But if you can not keep pace when climbing, then you should not have to pass a hill.
6. Heart Rate IncreaseThe tool is very good heart rate monitor to burn more calories while walking. This tool can be your personal trainer. The trick is to notice the heart rate indicated on the monitor, then Improve your heart rate by walking faster. Try to keep the heart rate did not decline during the run and will get the maximum calorie burn.
7. Choose the Right ShoesShoes designed for walking or running will provide additional power for you. Choose shoes with minimal cushioning and maximum flexibility at the front of the shoe.